The only thing we have in common with a "Vegas" is that it's a town in the United States of America!!
I’ve been a terrible blogger. Sorry. Just not enough time in the day I suppose.
A lot has been going on as far as work around the house after the tornado. The hardwood is down in 3 bedrooms and the hall and den, and all they lack is our bedroom. They have painted everything except our bedroom and bathroom and they still have to put in the new windows. The privacy fence was put up yesterday and they have constructed the shelter for the dogs. All we need now are the two sections of fencing that will pen them into a corner of the yard. I miss them and I want them to come home. Poor Austin just doesn’t understand why I’ve abandoned them over at Mother’s house.
The library is coming along. Maybe everything will be done here by the end of the year, or if we get lucky, the end of November!
Jimmy, Seth and I went to the Smoky Mountains. It was so gorgeous there with all the fall foliage! We had a really good time, and smack dab in the middle of the vacation was a Bo show. How much better can you get?
The weather is turning colder and I’m making chili for supper. It seems like a good night to hunker down, eat chili and watch Criminal Minds all wrapped up in a blanket.
Boring, boring, boring post. Maybe I’ll get inspired before too long.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment