Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday isn't Funday

Here I am at the start of another work week. Why the day seems longer is beyond me, but it really, really does. Anyway, I am well rested from the weekend. 

Friday afternoon I started freezing along with my sneezing and I had a slight fever. Saturday I drug up and went to the grocery store but came home and stayed in bed all day. I stayed in pajamas all day yesterday, too. My fibromyalgia was acting up something fierce and when it does I just have to STOP and recuperate. So I did and I feel pretty good today. That is a good thing!

Here is a picture of my little girl, Georgia Condoleeza. Isn't she just the sweetest? I am so in love with that dog. She is my baby girl. I love her. Just had to say that this morning. Any sweet little thing that has cuddled with me all weekend deserves to have her picture in my blog!



Here is something that I am glad to report. I did get an apology from the person mentioned a couple of posts ago. That's fine, I accept it. But I am wary. Trust lost isn't so easily returned. But I'm ok and appreciate the apology.

Onward I go into the week! Have a good one, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment