Finalized the plans for our Thanksgiving Smokies trip this morning. I am super stoked. We got a lovely rental with a gorgeous view at a lovely price and I am happy as a hog in slop!
My daughter and her husband are coming from Scotland for the holiday and my mother, two sons, Jimmy and I are all going to stay in this big old place and play pool, play cards, cook, eat, soak in the jacuzzi and the hot tub, grill steaks, and get this- we can take my sweet Georgia! And mother can take her furbaby Sarabella! The whole fam damily is going!! For an entire week!!
I want to go to Alewine Pottery and get another piece for my collection while we are there. We have been going to the Smokies for 36 years- before we married!- and I just have started collecting it. How stupid have I been??
This is kind of funny, me typing out this blog, because probably nobody reads it! LOL, well, at least I'll have a diary of sorts to remember what I've done and such!
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment