Friday night has rolled around again. Last week I was having a girls weekend. This weekend, who knows! Tonight we haven't done anything to speak of, unless you consider going through the drive-thru at Wendy's a big deal!
I've just recovered from a long bout of bronchitis or something like it. My mitral valve doctor made me get a chest X-ray Tuesday, but thankfully it was clear and I've continued to improve.
A new fiscal year has begun at work and that has brought budget plans and statistical reports. I'm pretty much caught up, thank goodness!
In the morning Jimmy wants me to ride with him to Crow Mountain to buy apples. Jimmy is an apple freak. Me? Meh. Take 'em or leave 'em. But he's willing to drive over an hour each way in order to go to that orchard. I personally think it's stupid. STUPID. But whatever rings his bell.
The Harvest Festival is this weekend in Boaz, but I doubt we'll go. We haven't been for years. Tomorrow night there is a show by Jake Owen that I'd love to see. I doubt I can get anyone to go with me even though it's right here!
I'll report back after tomorrow and let you know how exciting Crow Mountain was and if we did anything else exciting! Adios!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment