Monday, May 18, 2009

Marvy Monday!!

Yes, it has been a Marvy Monday. I started out with a mammogram (sorry if that's TMI) then the day has been just lovely. Lovely at work, lovely at home. Great mood.

I'm all hepped up though. I'm not going to jinx it by saying what about, but keep your fingers, eyes, toes, and anything else that will cross crossed for me! I can let you know this time Thursday.

Went home and had salmon and cereal for lunch. Yes, you heard me correctly. I had salmon with hot sauce and crackers first. Then I was still hungry, so a bowl of Special K with red berries and skim milk just hit the spot. The girls at work always ask what I had for lunch because I eat some strange combos. Jimmy fusses at me, but I just go pick at this and grab a bite of that. I think I'll keep a diary of it and see what is the weirdest thing I eat for lunch this month.

It's almost time for me to be out the door. I finished up the last of the bills, made the copies of the bank accounts for Jonboy at city hall and I interpreted Roman Numerals for a lady on the phone. I entered a contest to win audio playaways, which are like books on a little MP3 player. Got the new NY Times Bestseller list posted, ordered what we didn't have of them. Also ordered some Doubleday books. I can get hardcovers there of books that are only printed in paperback. I cleared all of the old notices off of the bulletin board and straightened some bookshelves that were messy. So that's just a taste of my day. I'm smiling because people are actually USING the hand sanitizer that I put on the circulation desk!! I just had to stop and put a squirt on my hands. I'm kinda germ phobic.

We had a new restaurant open today in Albertville. A guy I went to high school with opened a wing place. Jimmy and the boys went there for a late lunch. I can't wait to hear what they had to say about it. Naturally they didn't bring a wing to me. :( I guess they thought I had eaten too much salmon and cereal already.

No comments:

Post a Comment