Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Bash, Baybeeee

Me and Barney!
Kiddos going on a train/plane ride

Jimbo in front of a Piper


Lined up waiting their turn



Lots of motorcycles

Details on a Harley- how cool is this??

Southern Biker Boy's jacket patches

Personalized helmet :)

Business end of a fighter jet

In memory of 9/11...and also a Gordon fan!


Well, old Albertville had a great event today! We headed down to the airport around 11. We parked in a humongous field and a shuttle bus carried us right up to the gate. It was so fascinating to see those airplanes do all those aerial stunts. One of them looked like it was on a roller coaster ride!

There were food vendors, planes, antique cars and Harleys everywhere! We walked all over the place, had a BBQ sandwich, corn on the cob, and I met Barney Fife! Wonder where Andy was?

On the way out I got a decadent treat- fried Oreos. Yes, you heard me correctly. They dip them in funnel cake batter, fry them and dust them with powdered sugar. They were really, really good and I got powdered sugar all over me! My camera was covered, my shirt was covered, my jeans were covered and my face was covered with white powder! I was a spectacle, but I don't care! LOL It was fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment