Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Morning and All's Well

.


All's Well, Thank God. Monday was a bitch. I don't know if I have some sort of psychological problem or what, but Mondays absolutely kill me. Yesterday was no exception. The day started off with me in a terrible mood at work. Then Jimmy's espresso machine came in and it doesn't work. Talk about a dejected man! We are going to send it back to be repaired. I really felt sorry for him.

I went to buy my mascara that was on sale at CVS, thinking I had a dollar coupon. Duh, I had a coupon all right, but it was for another brand of mascara. Got home and ate some wonderful leftovers, but my boys acted like I was offering them hog slop so they went out to Burger King, the nastiest fast food establishment in exisitence. At around 8:30 it dawned on me that it was the day to make Amish bread. I had gotten some starter and the first go around I had thrown it away. This was my second batch and I just couldn't do that again, so I sent Jimmy to the store for pudding mix and I baked bread. It came out of the oven at 10:00.

Hopefully today will be a good one. It is so far. And I just realized that I put up my Mother's Day blog without putting up a picture of my mother. Nice, huh? I'll put one up on today's post. I need to take her a loaf of that Amish Friendship bread that I made last night. I guess I can get the boys to drop it off to her today sometime.

This blog is totally boring. Sorry, folks.

Layke just called. He's having friends over tonight for chicken wings. Big bonus for me...he's cleaning up the house today! Whoo Hoo! LOL~

All right, I've held you poor readers hostage long enough without providing one entertaining tidbit. I'll do better tomorrow. I hope. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment