Last night I was so tired that I went to bed early to read. Well, I was just miserable, so I decided a hot shower would do the trick. Wrong. I was just clean and miserable. This morning I woke up feeling not-so-lovely, but I drug around and got ready for work. Even with taking my shower last night, I was still out the door later than usual.
The city gave a retirement brunch for one of our department heads this morning. It was nice and the guy will be missed. Of course I ate a plate of stuff. I don't feel that bad. I have to be dying not to eat, unfortunately.
Lunchtime consisted of driving home, letting the bird out of the cage, and flopping on the couch to watch One Life To Live. I actually fell asleep, but woke up in time to get back to work.
So I'm slumping toward quittin' time and it cannot get here fast enough. Only 20 minutes left, thank the Good Lord.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment