Friday, April 3, 2009

I FOUND IT! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last night after unleashing the hounds here I settled down to surf the internet. The whammo, it hit me. My charger was in the bag with my medicine. I'm not crazy after all! Well, not much. ;)

Today it was back to work. I spent all day working on the monthly statistical report and also going through my email, sorting and deleting. Not too much fun, but it was soon lunchtime.

Jimmy and Seth came to get me and we went to the Yum Yum Tree for a bite to eat. They usually serve enormous portions so today I asked to get small ones. She made the plate just right! Small servings of pasta salad and crab salad and an even smaller one of potato salad. Perfection!

Mother came by the library this afternoon and she had on these god-awful yellow socks with some black toeless shoes. Of course I cracked up but felt like a heel after she told me she had a toenail removed. Ouch! I went on to her house after work.

Rachel was typing and I finally got to meet the puppy, Juliet. She's a Husky and has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen! She's a strange little thing, though. Sarabella sat with me. I adore that baby! She's a Bichon Frise that Rachel got at the animal shelter and she's now Mother's dog. She's the sweetest thing!

I came on home, took of my uncomfortable tennis shoes (nothing but Sketchers for me from now on) and checked the internet. I hadn't been on since I left the house this morning and I had some catching up to do.

Around 6:30 I called a friend in Ohio. I had to tell her all about my Nashville trip and we talked until 9:30. During this time I picked up Seth from work, took him to Burger King and ate some French fries. Jimmy was playing music and right as I hung up the telephone he pulled up into the driveway. Perfect timing!

He's sound asleep and of course old night owl me is up. It's already Saturday morning. I'm such an idiot!

I'm going to go to bed and tomorrow I'll post about my Nashville trip at my Bo on the Brain blog. Good stuff, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment