Oh yes it is. And I'm not too hyped up about it. God, I hate getting older. I should still be 18. It's just not fair!! Nothing I can do about it so I might as well make lemonade, huh?
My mother has been on me to choose a piece of jewelry for my gift. She wants me to have something to keep. Well, after looking at stuff online together, I could see that we have opposite taste in jewelry! So this afternoon she and I went shopping. Mother wanted me to have a cross necklace and I found one I LOVED! It is marcasite with mother of pearl inlay. Gorgeous! I chose a long chain for it and I am already wearing it. Ha- there is no way I was going to wait until tomorrow!
One thing that has driven me batty this week is that Jimmy and Mother and the rest of my family have looked and me and asked what we are doing for my birthday. Why are they asking me? Aren't they supposed to plan something FOR me? I finally just told them where I wanted to go out for dinner. Jeez.
Oh, speaking of eating, if you live in Albertville make sure and go to the Mexican ice cream shop across the street from Whitten's!! Let me tell you, that is some awesome stuff! They had been open last summer, then they closed and I was sad. Then the other day I saw the sign again! Yay! So this afternoon we went by there and I had not one but two scoops of ice cream...coconut and pine nut. It is the best stuff I've ever tasted!
I feel all disjointed writing this blog. Nothing is falling together smoothly. Can't be "on" all the time I don't guess. All this week I've been rather BLAH. I need another B12 shot even though I had one last week. I cannot think and all I want to do is sleep.
I think I'll try and do better tomorrow. Adios. (Must be the Mexican ice cream talking...LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment