Thursday, April 2, 2009

Insert Angry Face Emoticon Here

Man. I went to Nashville (I'll blog about it on my Bo on the Brain blog) and I came home today happy as a clam. Tonight I started getting things ready for bed and do you think I can find my phone charger??? NO!!

What makes me even madder about it is that back when I went to the end of February Bo shows I got home and put my other phone charger and my mp3 charger on my bed. They freaking disappeared! And now THIS one is gone. I distinctly remember getting it this morning, wrapping the cord around it and putting it...in something. My purse, my camera bag or my suitcase seem to be the only possibilities. But I have searched high and low for those chargers and they just are not to be found. And I'm pissed off royally. My phone will die tomorrow, I just know it. I NEED MY CHARGER.

I looked under my bed and through my computer desk and through the dirty clothes and in all my tote bags (no small task) and underneath the dresser and chest of drawers. Nothing. I found Christmas socks, some Oil of Olay face moisturizer and several coat hangers. And of course in that computer desk I found lots of "mystery" cords. I have no clue whatsoever as to what they connect. They are going in the garbage.

This is a hissy fit on paper if you don't recognize it. I would stomp my foot if it would help. Maybe when I come back tomorrow I'll be in a better humor. And have my phone charger.

1 comment:

  1. In my freaking medicine bag. Even Jimmy was crawling around helping me look for it!

    ReplyDelete