Jimmy is now at home. Well, actually, he's at work. :( The doctor told him to stay out of work this week to recover and do you think he did? Nope. He's the most stubborn man I've ever seen. He's doing all right, eating pretty well, but he's very weak. He's taking 2000mg of antibiotics a day. That would make anybody feel like crap. I'm hoping he'll come home early today.
We go to the surgeon on July 29 to set up the surgery. I think he's scared; I know I would be! What indicated this to me is that last night he asked me if I was going to the doctor visit with him. This, from a man who never wants me to go. So I'm going.
I have a plane ticket and two concert tickets for shows August 12-15. This probably isn't going to happen. I have very mixed feelings about it even if his surgery is scheduled after these shows. I need to spend as much time as possible with him doing things and having fun because after the surgery it's going to be rough. I'm afraid he'll get a blood clot again after this surgery like he did the last one. There's just a lot to think about, and this is more important than seeing a couple of shows. I just hope when I make up my mind definitively that I can sell the concert tickets. They were expensive. The plane fare will be all right; it's with Southwest and I think you can bank your money with them for a future trip. If not, oh well.
Nothing much else to say today. I'm about caught up at work since I came in two hours early yesterday. I still have a few things, but nothing really pressing.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HI Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by, and continue to do so as I will be adding info to my blog as we plan it. Bo will be preforming a showcaes of songs. The concert will be on Saturday Sept. 26th, 2009. Hope to see you there, holler at me!
Spread the wrod on your Bo Blog.
(wink)