Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday=Melancholy


For me it does, anyway. Very uneventful weekend. I spent most of it at home watching TV or napping.


Don't know why I'm in this funk. Could be Jimmy's surgery coming up. Most likely is, with the accompanying stress about it, including, but not limited to, stress about his health, stress over sick leave (don't have enough- you try to stretch one person's sick leave over six people {me, Jimmy, our three kids and Mother}- it's hard to do!), stress over finances, stress because I'm tired, stress because I want to stay here at home with him after the surgery and stress because I can't (refer to the sick leave statement). I keep thinking that someday, just someday, there'll be a reprieve from a stressful life. Don't guess that it's going to happen. Therefore, I'm in a funk. Melancholy. Whatever you want to call it.




No comments:

Post a Comment