It's almost over, unfortunately! Friday was a nice day. We got up, had breakfast and cleaned up things a bit. Then we grilled some burgers and hotdogs and played Rook all afternoon and evening on the patio. We made some delicious margaritas. I have finally found a mixer I like! That might not be a good thing...!
Yesterday we went to Jimmy's aunt & uncle's house and I stayed in the pool. Jimmy, Layke and Seth were poops because they didn't swim. That water sure did feel good! It wasn't really that hot here, which is surprising. The 4th of July is usually so hot that it's miserable. We stayed until the middle of the afternoon, then came home, napped, and then last night we had the ribs and such that Jimmy had smoked. He's really good with that smoker!
Today it is raining. It hasn't rained here in a while. I have started cleaning in my room. Where does all the dirt and dust come from?? And the stuff. I have more stuff! I've thrown away quite a bit and I'm not halfway finished. I want to clean out the bookcase, which will be a major undertaking. I took down my curtains because I hate them. To me it's better to not have anything but blinds up instead of curtains I hate! I'm going to look for a new bedroom suite. Not sure I can afford one right now, but I'm going to look.
This blog is about as interesting as wet cardboard. Nothing to say much and I'm in a blah mood. I'll do better the next time.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment