Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big-Bad-Bird-Hater~I don't think so!

Sometimes my husband does something that just makes me smile. Last night we were getting ready to go to bed and he covered up the bird. That in itself is a miracle. Jimmy says he hates Spunky. He will not touch him, he pokes at him and irritates him every chance he gets. But last night Jimmy did something that made my heart just melt. He put the two throws that we use to cover Spunky over his cage, and then he gently tucked them in on all the sides like he was carefully tucking a child into bed. Well, that just proves that Jimmy is not the Big-Bad-Bird-Hater that he says he is! I didn't say anything to him about it last night, but today I hugged him around the neck and told him how sweet I thought he was to do that. He said he just didn't want him to get cold. Now would a Big-Bad-Bird-Hater do that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment