Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pajamas, Sweatshirts and Perfect Weather

Today is a blahhh kind of day. I wanted to stay in bed or at least stay home in my pajamas. It has been three weeks since my B12 shot. And I feel it. Every month I start to fade on the third week. Got to hang on another week until I can get my little miracle in a syringe.

But on a high note, it's my favorite time of year. My calendar at work shows a little dog sitting by some pretty gold and russet-colored mums. (My Bo calendar has an adorable picture of Bo and Aidan, but I digress...)

If the weather would just start getting the "nip" in the air, things would be groovy. I love what I call sweatshirt weather. Putting on a sweatshirt and being outside in the sunshine surrounded by gorgeous red and gold leaves and not being hot is heaven! I like for my nose to be a little cool, too. Dogs are healthy if they have cold noses! I feel the same way.!

Last year my family went to Maine to visit Layke while he was living up there. My goodness, how perfect was that weather? The scenery there is more gorgeous than any I've ever seen. We visited several lighthouses and being there on the coast was one of the most peaceful times I've ever spent in my life. I would love to go back. The picture at the heading of my blog was taken in Maine last year. Isn't it pretty?

Hmm. This little trip down memory lane has kind of snapped me out of my blah-ness. And that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment