Sunday, January 3, 2010

Joy and Light on a Sunday Night

It's a cold Sunday night and I'm sad because the holidays are over. The thought of going to work tomorrow is like ramming bamboo underneath my fingernails. Last Monday started off with some man chewing me out when I opened the door because our time clock wasn't with his watch. I dread it like the plague.

Today we went back to Madison to church. It's really a nice place and Seth adores it. We had lunch at Chili's and tell me something: Why do they serve you a main course salad with no form of bread or crackers whatsoever?? I ordered a Cobb Salad and there was nothing but the vegetables and chicken. I'm a carb person; I need my bread!!

I got home and put on my pajamas and gave little stinky dog a bath. She has to have one every other day or she stinks something terrible. Plus she gets fleas. I don't know how to get my house free of them. The cat has them and never goes outside plus Lulu has them. They do not bite anyone but Jimmy.

Tonight I made a farewell to good food snack supper. Buffalo Chicken Dip, nuts, chips and dip, and Oreos. Whooo Weeee. I'm going out with a bang! Tomorrow starts my world of counting points. Again. Why could I not have been born genetically predispositioned to be tiny and petite instead of being HUGE?? All you would have to do is look at the picture of my paternal grandmother and her sisters to know where I got it. Makes me sick. I know of a lady who is older than me but she can wear cute little jeans, heels and has a fantastic figure and she told me that she has never had a problem with her weight. I hate her.

I did not get as much accomplished as I wanted to these 3 1/2 days I was off. I did get some kitchen cabinets cleaned out and my display case rearranged. It's something I guess.

All right, enough joy and light from me tonight. Going to see what's on TV besides freaking football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment