Friday, August 14, 2009

Day Two...

This morning I sneaked and took a shower here at the hospital. I figured it would be easier to ask forgiveness than permission. As much as our insurance is paying, I would think it would be our perogative to use the facilities as we see fit. Anyway, I'm sparkling clean and fresh and feel pretty chipper. Jimmy, on the other hand, isn't so spry.

They took away his morphine pump and are making him sit up five hours today and walk the halls at least three times. He's sitting up, but with his head propped up against the wall with a pillow and his eyes closed!! Maybe he'll feel better the more he sits up.

We're just listening to Fox News, I'm on the internet, and like I said, Jimmy is chilling. So far, so good for Day Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment