Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not a Good One

Today is not good. Jimmy didn't sleep at all and at five this morning he was sick as a dog. He can't tolerate anything on his stomach; he just sips a little Gatorade. It's like he's made a major reversal since he's come home. We called the doctor and he told him to rest and gave him a prescription for nausea. I worry about blood clots because of the one he developed earlier this year. We're to call back if he gets worse. I'm scared to death something has happened and his intestines have quit working after they had gotten a little start.

Sorry if this is TMI. I am frustrated and tired and don't know what to do with myself. He's ill, I'm ill, and I have the added pressure of not having any more sick leave. I'm dipping into vacation time now and that's fine, but the times I take vacation are to help me keep my sanity. I guess I'll just have to be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment